Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Virtua Fighter Dojo Poll Results - Which character(s) has the best new stage/music in Final Showdown?

In last months poll I asked "Which character(s) has the best new stage/music in Final Showdown?". 54 of you voted and here are the results.

Akira
17 (31%)
Aoi
8 (14%)
Brad
4 (7%)
Dural
5 (9%)
Eileen
6 (11%)
El Blaze
6 (11%)
Goh
7 (12%)
Jacky
6 (11%)
Jean
4 (7%)
Jeffry
2 (3%)
Kage
8 (14%)
Lau
2 (3%)
Lei-Fei
7 (12%)
Lion
9 (16%)
Pai
4 (7%)
Sarah
2 (3%)
Shun Di
4 (7%)
Taka
2 (3%)
Vanessa
11 (20%)
Wolf
4 (7%)

The results are clear here! The best stage/music in Final Showdown belongs to Akira.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Akira wins! I'm happy. :)

    FYI, I have put your blogspot as my affiliates in my website here, you can check: http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?p=132220710#post132220710

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, any feedback or suggestions are also welcome.